CA. Rajashree Karnik Sarna
Rajashree, enrolled as a member of The ICAI in 2005, has attained experience of more than 9 years in Direct taxation (domestic/ International). She has previously worked with KPMG and BMR & Associates, India in Direct Tax Department at managerial position for over 8 years.
Extensive Experience in:
- Employee taxation and global mobility issues of non-residents, expatriates and other individual taxpayers, including issues relating to exchange control, immigration rules, interpretation of double tax avoidance agreements, social security, etc.
- Assistance to various MNC and domestic companies on structuring expatriate employee's deputation/ secondments to India, with specific focus on mitigating the Permanent Establishment risk for the foreign entity in case of Technical Service Agreements
- Review of salary structure, assistance in devising a tax efficient salary structure for companies and assistance in implementation
- Advising international clients on various forms of entity presence in India, advise on setting up a business presence in India, including complete hand holding assistance in setting up the India legal entities
- Extensive experience in tax compliance service including tax audits, computation of income and calculation of advance tax installments, Preparation of return of income, withholding tax compliances, etc
- Representation in litigation before the First and Second Appellate Authorities for tax assessments and assisting senior counsel for representing client before the Second Appellate Authority and High Court
© 2015 Ashu Dalmia & Associates Chartered Accountants